Twelve beautiful things in 2012
- Gathering the courage to do something I’ve wanted to do but was too afraid to attempt.
- Touching so many lives with a single post.
- Discovering that a quiet moment can mean more than all the excitement in the world.
- Diving into a new culture with a flimsy grasp on the language and all the while having a laugh.
- Finding new and wonderful books to read.
- Going further with my baking skills and trying new recipes that made my baker’s heart proud.
- Making my hubby burst out laughing by being just a little bit silly.
- Holding my health close to my heart and treating myself right.
- Drinking a warm cup of mocha and laughing until we cry (Bringing up Baby).
- Watching with pride as my hubby gains much deserved recognition at work.
- Learning (again) that falling down doesn’t mean you can’t get back up and build yourself a stepping stone.
- Giving more of myself to others and discovering the happiness in sharing lives.
Thank you for sharing your year with me. I hope we’ll get to share even more moments together next year! 🙂
May your 2013 be beautiful and bright.