I want to spend this month focusing on all of the good things in my life. The big, the small, the grains of happiness that are there all year long, but aren’t always looked at with clarity. Like others, I get too caught up in schedules and deadlines (many self-imposed) and I don’t always take the opportunity to appreciate. To smile.
Here are a few things that have definitely made me smile, laugh out loud or warmed me to my toes. Maybe they’ll pop a smile on your face or maybe you’ll consider all of the little pieces that make up a happy life. 🙂
- Waking up and laughing out loud to something so ridiculously cute:
- Having a hubby that loves to play quirky games. (even if they last 4 hours) He won, btw. And yes, I’m still smiling…inside 😉 I took it like a big girl and polished off the Dark Chocolate Digestives. 😈
- Joining Mr Squirrel for dinner:
- Having a playlist that just makes me beam like a loony as I run down the road. It doesn’t hurt that the band is just as silly and crazy:
- Seeing unexpected smiles everywhere:
What’s made you smile lately? 🙂