I like to write down my opinion on a great number of things – generally since it allows me to remember what I thought about it later. (My memory is shoddy.) I have a GoodReads page that I keep up to date with the score of books I’ve read, and I also keep countless journals and scrapbooks.
In a way, I’m leaving a visual and written memory so that I bring myself back to that moment with as much clarity and ease as if it were my real memory – and in a way, it is.
- I write personal and honest reviews. If I don’t like something, I’ll say so.
- You won’t see any paid/compensated/requested reviews here. I’m not very keen on posts that are sponsored by a company since they are always positive and I like to inject some reality.
- Super Slimdown Circuit by Kathy Smith
- Cardio Knockout by Kathy Smith
- Rael Pilates System 7 & Fat Burning Pilates by Kathy Smith
- Power Workout by Kristi Yamaguchi
- The Mindful Path Through Shyness by Steve Flowers
- Five Good Minutes in Your Body by Jeffrey Brantley and Wendy Millstine
- MWF seeing BFF by Rachel Bertsche
- A Tale for the Time Being by Ruth Ozeki
- Quick Review: Manischewitz Matzo Ball Mix
- Quick Review: Imagine No-Chicken Broth
- VacuVin Pineapple Slicer